Can One Chicago Water Removal Company Handle a Commercial Crisis?
Trust SERVPRO to scale capacity for water cleanup at your site.
A burst supply pipe unattended over a weekend is a stressful, disruptive greeting to the first shift in your warehouse or production center. Getting back to work depends on a professional extraction and drying response geared to the size of the water incursion and your physical layout.
Which Chicago Water Mitigation and Remediation Firm Has the Resources Needed for Commercial Spaces?
Rapid water removal in Chicago businesses is a core service of SERVPRO. Our team and equipment inventory expands to reflect your need, regardless of disaster size.
- 24/7-on-call, Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)-qualified crews of managers and technicians
- Fully stocked water disaster-intervention service vehicles
- High-efficiency submersible pumps and truck-mounted extractors
- Mobile contaminated water high-capacity containment tanks (in excess of 100 gallons)
- Pack-out capability to secure business equipment and contents, and specialized content processors to evaluate damage, plan restoration, and document for insurance claims
Business owners count on SERVPRO of Hyde Park / E. Bridgeport / Bronzeville for fast operations reboots after a water crisis. Call (312) 509-5000 day or night for prompt action.